[Noisebridge-discuss] First Aid and CPR classes: get certified at Noisebridge

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Oct 21 09:18:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:
> No it doesn't.  We talked about that in class.  Those things are silly
> expensive and it's mostly profit for the manufacturers.  We decided there
> was a real need for an OpenAED project, but decided that the testing would
> be somewhat... challenging.

I could find out if MDT's charitable division would be willing to
donate one to the space, if that's both desirable to NB and there's
some assurance that at least some people will know what to do with it
if it's needed.

However, I'd like to point out that AED *training* is quite simple,
and does not involve a real AED...

- Sai