[Noisebridge-discuss] hacker conference nov 6-8th?

tzara at tabla.com tzara at tabla.com
Thu Oct 22 01:13:54 UTC 2009

oh, yes, hackerZ my bads :P

Yah the fee is covers food and lodging.  i doubt it's run for profit.
still, the cost can be a barrier for some so scholarships are also
considered.

I asked when i dropped by Noisebridge and heard some folks might be
going -- i thought i should hit this list and see.  by the way, I'm
impressed with NB.  i'd be a regular if I was in the Bay Area more --and
I hope to drop by again if I can travel thru SF on my way.  so there ya go.

SO, if you do know someone please forward my request on?  Much
Appreciated.  Thanks.

Cheers,
-Tzara

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM, <tzara at tabla.com