[Noisebridge-discuss] hacker conference nov 6-8th?

T.bias me at tbias.com
Fri Oct 23 11:52:33 UTC 2009

I am about to watch a DVD of "Hackers – Wizards of the Electronic Age"
I snagged which was shot at the first Hackers Conference (before it
was meant to be a yearly event).  A bit of 80's cheese, but with the
right eyes there is a lot to really take away from it.

Looks like it's all on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpybC6NsTR0

Go Go Gadget '85!
(Can't complain about the Kraftwerk music in there.)

Suffice to say the conference has changed just a tad…
--
T.bias

www.tbias.com
Eclectic media production.