[Noisebridge-discuss] Ride Saturday?

deleTed arbzed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:23:26 UTC 2009

Wow, no one RSVP'd?  Nice to know I'm not the only plan-phobic person in the
thread...Thanks for doing the cat herding, Christie.

Assuming people actually are down to ride, and we proceed as scheduled along
the proposed route, what time would you guess we'd be back in the city?  I'd
really like to join in, but I also did sort of verbally agree to help my SO
move tomorrow.