[Noisebridge-discuss] Ride Saturday?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 03:18:18 UTC 2009

Yes indeed, you're not the only one.  We're all pretty plan-phobic.  I'm
thinking the ride should be over before 4PM, depending on the pace and how
long we take for breaks.  Stopping for lunch halfway through is probably
going to happen.

And it's not too late to RSVP!  A couple of folks have decided to come, so
the ride is ON.  We will be meeting at NB at 10AM, riding down and catching
up with folks coming from the south at my friend's house in San Mateo by 11.

If you plan to join us, let me know before 10AM tomorrow.  If you want to
meet us down in San Mateo, please try to let me know before 9ish so I can
get you the address/directions.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.