[Noisebridge-discuss] Alcohol Vaporizor

Paul Suliin psuliin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 18:01:31 UTC 2009

I wonder if anyone knows about the addictive potential of alcohol
vaporization.  I know that with other drugs, delivery systems that
cause a brief, rapid spike in plasma concentrations (e.g. crack
cocaine) may increase the risk of addiction.  Granted, alcohol is less
addictive than many drugs, but we might want to be aware of this
potential before messing about with a new delivery method.

Has anyone looked into this?  If not I can check into it myself.

--
Paul Suliin
Information Research and Technical Writing
psuliin at gmail.com
(408) 802-1147