[Noisebridge-discuss] Alcohol Vaporizor

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:19:53 UTC 2009

The ban was financed largely by the various alcohol lobbies.
Vapor inhalation:
* makes you drunk fast (5-10 seconds)
* wears off quickly (15-20 mins)
* consumes very little booze
* looks exactly like a bong hit (except it's flammable)

In short, we know a hell of a lot about what it does to you, and its a
pretty safe way to consume this popular poison.

But it makes it impossible to ignore the fact that alcohol is a drug, which
makes certain parties very uncomfortable.

That said, I'd be more than happy constructing a vaporization device for
research purposes, perhaps for building a cloud chamber, or killing
butterflys; and if some people choose to abuse it, I'd feel no more liable
than if they choose to use the power saw on their hand.

Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>