[Noisebridge-discuss] Bringin' drawbot back

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:09:55 UTC 2009

Sounds cool!

Some friends of mine built Hektor (http://www.hektor.ch/), a spray
painting system that fits in a briefcase. In particular, you might
find their software interface interesting, they used a free plugin for
Adobe Illustrator. That let them do stuff like vectorize bitmap images
(like photographs) and output them almost immediately.

You might find the design of their platform interesting - they use
spray cans, not pens, but the overall concept, of using a flat carrier
to stabilize the writing instrument against the wall, might be
interesting.