[Noisebridge-discuss] Hosting a sexuality unconference at Noisebridge? KinkForAll San Francisco wants to make some Noise. :)

maymay bitetheappleback at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:36:24 UTC 2009

On Oct 25, 2009, at 5:26 PM, Josh Myer wrote:

> It would be nice to have the space not be used for big-space-
> consuming external non-hacking events for a few weekends.
> Especially for events that (it seems) could find a great venue that
> would absolutely love to have them, and could do so without
> interfering with their day-to-day operation.

Finding a venue requires people to look for them. Can you help me do
that? If so, please add some alternative suggestions by writing to our
mailing list, where we are coordinating KinkForAll San Francisco.

http://groups.google.com/group/kinkforall/browse_thread/thread/6fec698920b9464f

Thanks. :)

Cheers,
-maymay