[Noisebridge-discuss] Hosting a sexuality unconference at Noisebridge? KinkForAll San Francisco wants to make some Noise. :)

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:22:29 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM, maymay <bitetheappleback at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll happily discuss why I think Noisebridge is more suitable than
> these other venues with you, if you're interested.

I think this would be a meaningful discussion.  I suspect many of the truly
unfortunate misunderstandings we've had with outside groups coming in and
using the space could have been alleviated if expectations were established
up front.  More or less like good sex, I suppose.  We do a lot with managing
the space via culture and expectations without much in the way of written
rules, so these sorts of discussions are exceptionally meaningful.

Christie

---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.