[Noisebridge-discuss] Sex Unconference

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Mon Oct 26 20:44:37 UTC 2009

You're welcome to.

But I have the benefit of being able to regard
I'll be sure to try and direct those who are new to the space and having
trouble integrating your way.  I'm sure we'll all agree this will have a
hugely positive effect on things.

I however will continue to only respect the opinions of those who have shown
respect (in my opinion) to the organisation itself.
This may explain things.

Jeffrey

On 26 Oct 2009 13:38, "Jason Dusek" <jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:

2009/10/26 Jeffrey Malone <ieatlint at tehinterweb.com>:
> You're of course free to make your proposals...

 It's good to know that we both value our right to share our
 opinions. I also value the right of new people to do so.

--
Jason Dusek