[Noisebridge-discuss] CQ DE KJ6ANM

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Oct 27 05:56:38 UTC 2009

* Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> [091026 09:12]:
> KJ6ANM calling CQ
>
> QSL
>
> Anyone interested in a noisebridge net?  Know a friendly repeater?
>
> 73 DE KJ6ANM

How much work would it be to set up a 10-Watt repeater on the roof
of 2169? Only useful to folks in the Mission and parts of Castro /
Noe Valley I suppose. I'd be interested to explore the possibility
of setting up some sort of IRC thing via packet radio...

But yes, finding a friendly repeater & doing a net would be fun.
Morse code sessions at the Noisebridge space would be fun too.

John

KI6BAI

--
John Magolske