[Noisebridge-discuss] CQ DE KJ6ANM

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Oct 27 08:13:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Mark Cohen <markc at binaryfaith.com> wrote:

> I've also been tossing around the idea of having a regular ham meetup
> to discuss things like SDR, radio hacking and freebanding, and digital
> modes. If I hear of some interest, I will put something together.

I'd be up for that, and I'll bet we'd get at least 10 people to attend
(mostly new hams and not-yet-hams).  I've been tinkering a lot with TNCs and
packeting lately, which has been fun, but a little disappointing given that
I live in the mission (valley) and my not-so-great rig (VX-6R with the stock
antenna).

I really need to learn morse at some point, and would love to spend more
time with people who really know their stuff.  Do we have quorum for a new
list, maybe?

73 de KJ6ANM
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796