[Noisebridge-discuss] do you guys want a uservoice account?

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Thu Oct 29 00:36:43 UTC 2009

it is a web application for giving feedback and also allows the entity
to have a conversation with the user based on that feedback
(tracking).

the primary use case i think would be to see what people at
noisebridge cared about. this is especially important since the new
space is being built up. for example, maybe people really want weekly
pinatas filled with candy. having a feedback mechanism like this lets
us quantify how many people want said pinata.

thanks,

ian