[Noisebridge-discuss] do you guys want a uservoice account?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Oct 29 00:39:47 UTC 2009

I see no reason not to have an account here, you never know, someone
might use it.  But it needs a champion.  Ian if you believe in it would
you like to be that champion?  No reason you can't set up an account,
anyone can do that for Noisebridge.  Then upgrade it however you think
is best, and tell us how to participate.

Of course it might be too much like Work :)

Rachel