[Noisebridge-discuss] I made a Uservoice account for Noisebridge

Miah Johnson miah at chia-pet.org
Thu Oct 29 01:13:54 UTC 2009

I dont think founding status or seniority should matter. From what I
understand all members are equal. You should simply ask whos inerested in
helping.

-Miah

On Oct 28, 2009 6:01 PM, "Ian" <ian at slumbrparty.com> wrote:

http://noisebridge.uservoice.com/

please let me know if you would like to help with working on this. it
would be nice if one of the founding people were involved.

also, we can do custom CSS and domain aliasing. if someone wants to
take that on, please let me know as i do not have design skills and i
do not have access to the DNS.

i hope that this tool will help everyone in noisebridge get more out
of the space.

thanks,

ian