[Noisebridge-discuss] I made a Uservoice account for Noisebridge

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Thu Oct 29 01:28:22 UTC 2009

i dont care about status, i just need someone on there who can get
people to Do Things. like bring it up in meetings (which requires they
are there) know who to ask for certain areas to take lead on projects.
i, unfortunately, have not been around much and dont know as many of
you as i would like.

@Christie - thanks for saying i'm old ;)