[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another

Jesse welz welzart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:38:51 UTC 2009

Wow, a couple of dudes are telling me there is no transphobia
happening. You guys must be real experts at the subject to be so sure.
Us winy transsexuals shouldn't be so sensitive, just like all those
goddamn winy feminists during the woman's movement. Those bitches are
just hormonal and complain too much, right? The world is fine the way
it is, why should you care that because I am unfortunate and do not
pass as a women and get called bro, dude, man, guy, or whatever every
single day and it really hurts. Not only that us trans people are
actually hunted down and killed even in today's wonderful modern
society so I have to say . Yes, I am sensitive to this stuff and
always will be if it is accidentally brought up in a thread or at
noisebridge or wherever.

I'm sure I will catch a mountain of shit for my comments but oh well.
Like I stated above, I already get mountains of shit anyway so oh
well.

I think Christie put it well.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com wrote:
>So have a little patience with folks who might seem quick to complain about
>issues.  Like a child that's been abused, its easy to flinch a little too
>often when the raised hand so often translates to real pain.

Now, back to the smoking drama.....