[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:54:07 UTC 2009

2009/10/29 Miah Johnson <miah at chia-pet.org>:
> Ok Sure.
>
> I'm unsubscribing from this list.
> Tonight, after I repair my mp3 player I am handing my key to somebody else
> and will not return to Noisebridge.

  I'd be sad to see you go.

  I can see how you feel mishandled on this thread -- people
  address your concern only to cast it aside, for the most part,
  and carry on about what they see as the real problem: trolling
  the list. Your persistence is only met with stronger
  accusations. Believe me, I understand.

  There's no reason you should go, though. The people you see
  whenever you come to Noisebridge -- we'd all miss you if you
  left. RSync Support Group is a great idea and I'm looking
  forward to the next one. Your presence would be sorely missed.

  As regards the list, I have appreciated most (though not all)
  of the few posts you have made. You are not the first (or the
  last) person to feel the sting of ostracism in this forum; we
  can all make that easier for one another but only if we all
  stay involved.

--
Jason Dusek