[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:26:49 UTC 2009

If I was witness to blatant disrespect and personal attacks
towards Miah (or any other of my friends)
in the physical space then I would try and protect them.
Either by suggesting the offending person leave the space or
suggesting that Miah and I go somewhere else to hang for the time being.

I feel helpless to help my friends on the mailing list however.
In person it seems simple.
I am protective of my friends.
So don't fuck with my friends; especially not
in person or you'll have to deal with me, in person.
I am direct and confrontational.

Miah, don't leave our community.
If you do then it will be very difficult for me to be excellent
to those who were mean to you.

~david