[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Fri Oct 30 21:51:16 UTC 2009

I'm sorry for categorizing it as a DDOS attack where n=2. I should
have said attempted DDOS attack. Voting 35k times in an hour is
abnormal behavior on most of our forums, especially one with a total
of around 50 votes. i'm sure you have seen much better DDOS attacks
taking down sites much larger than uservoice.

When I talked about legal action, it wasnt a threat coming from me. I
was relaying what other people were saying. I was trying to resolve
this so it didnt escalate to anything else. I'm sorry you feel that I
was trying to scare anyone.

Maybe someone with more skill in computers such as yourself could have
saw the difference between what happened and malicious intent, but
unfortunately, i am not and had to make sure via other means. in the
future, i will make sure not to apply for a computer related job at a
company you owned.

ian