[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 22:37:03 UTC 2009

I program for a living. I am saying that, in my professional opinion, there
was no 'misconduct' or 'attack', and begining with fire and brimstone seemed
reminiscent of other such threats made in the space lately.

Internet ballot stuffing is normal, it is not an attack. It has been normal
for as long as there have been online ballots. AT MOST a poll is being
abused in a silly manner, but that is a technical problem with the poll
software

On the other hand, bringing the threat of legal action IS a directly hostile
action, and doing so while asking for more information, so that the lawyers
may be better aimed, is a rather nasty piece of work. If you are going to
threaten someone with a potentially bankrupting court judgement and/or jail
sentence, even by proxy, you should damn well know that you have your facts
lined up.

You, Jason, are free to show people your Penis, and I don't really care. But
I do care about legal charges being thrown about. You might as well wave a
gun at people.

--
Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>