[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

Christopher Nielsen m4dh4tt3r at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:10:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 15:37, Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com> wrote:
> I program for a living. I am saying that, in my professional opinion, there
> was no 'misconduct' or 'attack', and begining with fire and brimstone seemed
> reminiscent of other such threats made in the space lately.
> Internet ballot stuffing is normal, it is not an attack. It has been normal
> for as long as there have been online ballots. AT MOST a poll is being
> abused in a silly manner, but that is a technical problem with the poll
> software

Your professional opinion is wrong. Law enforcement and the law see
things very differently. If you do not have permission, it is an
attack. It is why it is so important when doing pen-testing to have an
air-tight contract with whomever you are contracting those services.

Also, I agree with Jason. You're abusive tone is not warranted.

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary