[Noisebridge-discuss] A call for moderation

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Sat Oct 31 00:32:33 UTC 2009

Here, I have some real suggestions that I think merit going out to the
list. (Else I would not send to the entire list, thanks)
0. No moderation unless done by an automated process. Less hurt
feelings, less putting someone in charge of what's appropriate.
1. Don't send an email to the entire list unless it's something the
entire list should be interested in.
2. Don't feed the Drama Monster. Gripe to the person who offended you
directly. Resist the urge to add your 2 cents.
3.  Add [drama] to the subject if a thread has become irritating to you.
Spread the meme. Promote self awareness.

Ooooor... we could put the question of moderation to a uservoice
vote....  ;)
--D