[Noisebridge-discuss] A call for moderation

dpc weasel at meer.net
Sat Oct 31 02:43:38 UTC 2009

Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> writes:

> And, to be quite frank, if people would wait an hour after writing
> your email to hit "send," I suspect the list would be a much more
> peaceful, helpful, and useful place for us all.

this suggests one possibility, once a thread has reached some arbitrary
length responses are queued and require an approval from the sender
(only available after some interval) before going through. could be
gamed by removing the 'references' headers/etc, but might give a little
'cooling off'.

\p

---
The necessary consequence of an egalitarian program is the decidedly
inegalitarian creation of a ruthless power elite. - M. N. Rothbard