[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Oct 31 22:33:20 UTC 2009

David Stainton wrote:
> I think Noisebridge should be a place that is safe for arguments
> without hostile personal attacks.

I think we can all agree on this!

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Don French <dcfrench at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I do agree Crutcher has an unfriendly tone...
>>> But that's part of his charm. So get over it.
>>>
>> I know just what you mean.  I had an uncle who used to call us kids vile
>> names and slap us around at the least provocation.  We just though that was

Not really an appropriate analogy to Crutcher's behavior.  He's just
being a dick.  He is not being abusive in any way, either physically, or
emotionally (unless any of you are emotionally involved with him in
which case this list is not the place to deal with that).

That said, Crutcher, *please* be polite.

Rachel