[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:23:28 UTC 2009

Oh Hai,

I have to retract my previous assertion with regards to Crutcher's hostility.

I agree with Don that in fact this warranted but unjustified
hostile behavior should not be tolerated.

I have loved someone who was emotionally abusive and some of us have
had abusive parents and so forth.

I think Noisebridge should be a place that is safe for arguments
without hostile personal attacks.

~david