[Noisebridge-discuss] XO demo at noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Sat Sep 5 02:38:17 UTC 2009

   today i brought some XO laptops (One Laptop Per Child--
OLPC http://www.laptop.org ) and a "school server" host,
which is part of a project to use the XO laptops in the
Starr King elementary school on Potrero Hill.
   it was pretty much a failure as to working with the
"school server" system, but i'll keep trying.
   sameer verma of sf state may be helping me thursday
or friday next week. anyone who's interested is welcome
to join to help or witness (or laugh). email me if you're
interested (the XO o'scope activity seems useful for
noisebridge solderers).