[Noisebridge-discuss] electrical help needed

jim jim at well.com
Sat Sep 5 02:43:05 UTC 2009

   we're about to the point that we will run pipe,
pull wire, and hook up receptacles and switches.
   please help. let me know when you can put in some
time and also what you believe you can do. most of
the work is screwing screws and making sure the
right colored wires connect to the right colored
screws. i can provide examples. it's easy, tho'
time-consuming, kind of like knitting or soldering.