[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony & membership

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Sep 7 18:07:17 UTC 2009

It's been said several times that membership only gives two rights:
a) bragging rights for contributing monetarily to NB's awesome powa, and
b) officially blocking concensus

However, when I requested a Pony account (to share some stuff for the
ASL class), I was told that I had to be a member. (I've not done so
'cause currently I'm tight on cash flow.)

This seems inconsistent. I don't mind it being either way - it seems
perfectly fair to me to say that use of some NB resources is
members-only - but I'd just like it to be clear what the rule is.

Thanks,
- Sai