[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony & membership

jim jim at well.com
Mon Sep 7 18:42:12 UTC 2009

   re use of resources by members vs non-members:

   the new member faq is silent on fine-grained
distinctions of resource use for members only
(e.g. Pony accounts); i recall that only members
get keys, but there was a recent claim on the
mailing list that non-members can get keys:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/New_Member_FAQ

   the vision page mentions bylaws, but i can't
find bylaws on the wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Vision

   clarification would be good.