[Noisebridge-discuss] What Build Teams Need Help?

Paul Suliin psuliin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 04:05:27 UTC 2009

I've tried getting up for the Tuesday meetings, and I just can't do it
reliably.  I work in the South Bay, and with the current schedule
there I just can't be sure of getting free in time to get north for an
8PM meeting - especially since I have to park at BART and take the
train in to avoid a parking nightmare.

Nevertheless, I'd still like to help.  My tech qualifications are
minimal: I'm a chemist and a technical writer by trade.  But that
means I can learn to do just about anything in a short period of time.
 So, if you're a team lead on the build project and you need a
trainable pair of hands, please contact me here or in email.

Or likewise anyone else if you think of a way I can help.

--
Paul Suliin
Information Research and Technical Writing
psuliin at gmail.com
(408) 802-1147