[Noisebridge-discuss] What Build Teams Need Help?

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Tue Sep 8 05:18:46 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,
The first step is to be on the Build list (
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/<https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss>build)
or at least poke through the archives.

Right now, I think that the teams that need the most help are Painting and
Electrical -- Painting is about to start, we expect to get a
time-and-materials quote tomorrow and actually start doing work late in the
week; and Electrical just has a lot to do.

Additionally, I expect the actual Move team to start gearing up this week,
as they all come back from Burning Man; move day is Friday, provided that
the painting is done.

Steve is in charge of Painting, Jim can speak to Electrical and Rubin is
handling the Moving plan.

Thanks Paul, and anybody else who wants to contribute some time!

--S

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Paul Suliin <psuliin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried getting up for the Tuesday meetings, and I just can't do it
> reliably.  I work in the South Bay, and with the current schedule
> there I just can't be sure of getting free in time to get north for an
> 8PM meeting - especially since I have to park at BART and take the
> train in to avoid a parking nightmare.
>
> Nevertheless, I'd still like to help.  My tech qualifications are
> minimal: I'm a chemist and a technical writer by trade.  But that
> means I can learn to do just about anything in a short period of time.
>  So, if you're a team lead on the build project and you need a
> trainable pair of hands, please contact me here or in email.
>
> Or likewise anyone else if you think of a way I can help.
>
> --
> Paul Suliin
> Information Research and Technical Writing
> psuliin at gmail.com
> (408) 802-1147

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700