[Noisebridge-discuss] Member meeting Tuesday -- Work Party at 2169!

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Sep 15 08:41:21 UTC 2009

This Tuesday's regular Noisebridge Membership Meeting is a Work Party at
our new space, 2169 Mission St!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here_(2169)

Come to 2169 in your favorite work clothing and bring work gloves if you
have them (we have some but not enough).  We'll be loading, moving,
painting, cleaning, assembling shelves, sorting material, et cetera.
The party goes from 6PM until the last die-hard goes home, which has
been around 6AM recently.

Your 83c key will open the front gate and the door at the top of the
stairs.

Hope to see you all here!

-andy