[Noisebridge-discuss] who wants to be a press contact?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Sep 17 19:29:41 UTC 2009

We're only going to get more attention now that we're hosting nontrivial
events and have space to accomodate more awesomeness.  Does anyone have
experience dealing with the press?

Is anybody excited to be a "press secretary" for Noisebridge, coordinate
interview requests, respond to reporters' questions in a timely manner,
et cetera?

Quinn, how long are you in town and would you be willing to lead a
"dealing with the press, for hackers" workshop before you leave?

-andy