[Noisebridge-discuss] Audio & video editors needed

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri Sep 18 09:58:46 UTC 2009

Hi all.

Some of you know about the nonprofit I run: the Language Creation
Society; we do stuff for people who make up languages (aka
conlangers).

We need audio & video editors. Audio (both content and general
quality) for the podcast - http://podcast.conlang.org - and video for
adding slides and improving quality of the 3rd conference -
http://conference.conlang.org - videos, and turning the video from
#1-3 into a DVD set. (Some video from LCC2 is on the podcast; all of
LCC1 video is on Google Video, search '1st language creation
conference'.)

Right now (thanks Miloh!) I'm ripping the vids from LCC3, so you
wouldn't need to deal with tapes.

The podcast and DVDs are kinda stalled for lack of people with editing
skills (who can also get stuff done); we've got a backlog of recorded
interviews and talks just waiting to get processed before they go up.

So... any help would be appreciated, even if it's just an episode or two.

If you'd be willing to help out, please let me know.

Thanks,
- Sai