[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Where Were You In '89? - ORGANIZE YOUR OWN "WHERE WERE YOU IN '89?" BLOCK PARTY

pnaomi at gmail.com pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:57:07 UTC 2009

The city of SF is sponsoring grants to hold block parties all over SF
for the mere investment of the time to apply for one.

This could be a good opportunity to keep the fundraising and outreach
ball rolling by lining up a block party in time to tell ppl about it
when they come to
The Cellspace party.

Or, not. Just thought it'd be smart to pass this info along.

Pirate Cat has just secured a block party permit for (iirc) the
weekend around Oct 17th, using the street on 21st between Bryant and
Harrison.

~= naomi theora most =~

http://twitter.com/nthmost

Sent from iPhone via intertubes.