[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: USED LASERENGRAVERS FOR SALE - 1st Come - 1st Served

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Sep 20 17:54:30 UTC 2009

Just because they are more useful than you can imagine (Evil Mad
Scientists<http://www.evilmadscientist.com/>often speak of how their
laser engraver gave them OCD. That which can be
laser cut, MUST be laser cut!) I thought I'd forward this on to groups that
might want one....or that I might want to want one.