[Noisebridge-discuss] Internet at 2169

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Sun Sep 20 21:41:47 UTC 2009

It looks like the DSL modem was reset to factory defaults between
11:15 (when I left) and 11:40 PM last night.  I'm told the people
present were Rubin, Mike Kan, David, Francis,  and Jason.   I'm going
to assume that the device is bad and that no one pressed the factory
reset button unless someone tells me otherwise.  If I don't hear
anything in a day or two I'm going to ask Sonic to replace the CPE.

For future reference, the factory reset settings don't work for that
CPE.  You have to execute the procedure on the Network page to
configure the device:

  https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Network#Interim_Configuration