[Noisebridge-discuss] Please remove your bike from 2169

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Sep 20 23:50:12 UTC 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98601772@N00/3938571653

We have just moved in and someone is already using the space for long
term bike parking. Please do not leave your bike at Noisebridge over
night. Once the racks go up we'll have limited space and do not want
to be used as personal storage.

Would the owner of the bike in the image linked here please come and
remove it from the space by tomorrow. If not I'll be happy to strip it
for parts, and by strip it I mean leave it on the street because it's
a Huffy.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net