[Noisebridge-discuss] I am a very bad person

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:18:32 UTC 2009

I slept through fundraiser the meeting I called.  (Well, slept through part
of it and forgot about it the other part.  I still claim fatigue.)

My most sincerest apologies to folks who came to meet and waited for me.
Would any of you care to propose a new time (after 7PM)?  I would be happy
to get together with you

My schedule is filling up rapidly with all kinds of cool things.  How
seriously into this are people?  It's kind of sounding like all but a very
few people are tepid at best.  I don't really have the energy to put
together something that there isn't much enthusiasm in.  I suppose we could
make the money we need some other way if this isn't something most folks
really want to do.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.