[Noisebridge-discuss] I am a very bad person

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:43:08 UTC 2009

Hey Christie,

I am excited about throwing a fundraiser party, and think we could pull it
off -- although at this point we don't have much time to get something
together for an early-mid october date... Maybe it's worth pushing it back a
week or 2?

I'll be available for another meetup; Naomi mentioned this friday as an open
slot for her, which would work for me, what about you?