[Noisebridge-discuss] wiki editing party

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Tue Sep 22 00:31:19 UTC 2009

A few meetings ago it was suggested that we do a wiki cleanup after we moved
into 2169, changing address information everywhere as well as updating
membership info and a whole bunch of other stuff. The bulk of the moving is
done and now it's time for organisation. We're going to have a lot more
people interested in us now that we have a bigger space so let's organise
our wiki as well as our physical location.
I'm thinking Friday at around 7. Bring your laptop, a burrito and let's see
if we can get through the entire wiki before we run out of Emperor Norton
lager.

-Ani