[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder, wiki editing party tonight, 6ish

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Fri Sep 25 20:17:02 UTC 2009

While the physical spaces get cleaned up we also need to do the same
to our virtual space. Bring a laptop, beer and wiki-fu to 2169 tonight
starting at around 6. It will end until we are too drunk to continue.

I'm planning on scanning through the entire wiki, fixing or clarifying
stuff such as address information, membership policies, merging pages,
fix formatting, the whole lot. I think we can get through the whole
wiki in one sitting.

See you all then.

-Ani