[Noisebridge-discuss] Drop in?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Sep 25 21:15:11 UTC 2009

With all of the incredibly interesting conversations about consensus,
computers, geeking and rats, I feel like a 'member' already :)

I attended the "Midwest Men's Festival" for years -- where we ruled
the entire group by consensus... I personally find when the numbers
get about 50, consensus is so hard to reach -- and is so tedious. We
would go through such struggles trying to get consensus at 200
members...  especially about items that were very dramatic....

I love the bay area for its geekiness.... I love the community of the
other groups that I'm in (especially revolving around Python). ... I
didn't imagine I'd find a group that crossed both of these interests
of mine (and maybe a few more)....

I get off work early today for having such a long night last night. Is
anyone at the new location that I can drop in and do some of my own
hacking ?

Cheers,

Glen