[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony & membership

jim jim at well.com
Mon Sep 7 19:24:58 UTC 2009

   thanks. as it turns out, i'd just finished
reading the vision page.

   giving keys out as a judgement call to anyone
at all strikes me as a bad idea. seems a good
thing to limit keys to members, as there's a
fair amount of stuff there that should not go
missing.
   i recall a point made in the early days of
83C about members getting keys only after they'd
paid their dues.

   the question of resource use remains open:
* what's it mean "resources"?
* are all resources available to all and sundry
or are some resources limited to members?
* are some resources made available by owners
of resources to whomever they wish?