[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony & membership

Zach Hanna chezbut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:37:53 UTC 2009

As a silent lurker on the list considering membership / contributions
to the space,
"Storage for personal projects / tools" would be my #1 requirement for
joining a space.
And as my projects are of the nature of servers / virtualization
environments / keyboard / LCD monitor etc that need to be worked on
for a while before going into a telco hotel (colocation) they might
not do so well going in and out of buckets/lockers all the time.
I have looked at different coworking spaces and it seems most of them
do not offer this and I may have to rent private office space to the
tune of $5-600/mo for 100sf, which isn't exactly in the community /
sharing / hacking spirit and seems kind of wasteful for 1 person to
suck up all those resources singlehandedly.
If nb could offer that it would be pretty nearly seal the deal.

-Z-