[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony & membership

jim jim at well.com
Mon Sep 7 23:50:19 UTC 2009

   i heard a rumor that NB may be going to labeled
"buckets" rather than shelves. don't know the impact
(might allow more stuff stored).
   seems good to firm up policies re members and
offer a bit more than the opportunity to block:
storage, keys, possibly other things seem possibly
good members-only perks.
   we might get more people "pony"ing up if they
perceive benefits come to those who pay.
   having the place as open and welcoming as
possible to non-members also seems a good thing.