[Noisebridge-discuss] NYC Resistor member just moved to San Francisco, says Hi!

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:41:15 UTC 2009

welcome to the bay area! did you work with tom igoe, one of my heroes?

you know much that interests me.

iirc, OSC came out of CNMAT, right? here in berkeley?

i'd love to be part of organizing/teaching a class on electronic musical
whatever, but using only FOSS: pd, processing, etc., with arduino thrown
in wherever possible.

pd has gotten much better over the years, but admittedly is still miles
away from max/msp. otoh, it is FOSS, and thus has my heart.

just yesterday i figured out how to do simple video editing with
cinerella. i have many questions....