[Noisebridge-discuss] NYC Resistor member just moved to San Francisco, says Hi!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:09:09 UTC 2009

Hey Gian,

Welcome to SF!  What brings you out here?  Please feel welcome to come by Noisebridge any time you like.  We're in the midst of the build-up and move to our new space, as you know, so things are taking shape in new and unknown ways as we grow.  It would be great if you were a part of how things come together.  We do need more music!  :)

Cheers,

Mitch.